1. Employs a frequency inverter to control the high frequency motor that drives the spindle for carving operations. It is suitable for carving surfaces. and three-dimensional artistic products etc.
2. Wide spindle speed 9000, 12000 RPM for choice. Spindle configuration a VCD describing the machine
operation is available upon cutting capacity and length can be specified by customers request.
3. Cutterhead can be adjusted in vertical, cross longitudinal directions. Carve angle can be
set in the range of 30 - 120.
4. Cutter of double head 1s used 1n the wide spindle .It can se1e one head of the cutter types according to the
5. The procedure of producing rough model by this machine is abouts 10 times faster then by man.
6. The products made by machine will not be transformed in addition, this machine is firm and durable in using and can be
The operator fixes the template on the middle shaft,. both ends. Install the cutter on the spindle. The opei along the
template for 360 carve capacity.
Process In Size
Process In Length
Main Axis: 3/4HP x 2
Movement Of Working Objects: 1HP x 1
Mechine Dia. (L x W x H)
1880 x 1600 x 1880(mm)
Packing Dia. (L x W x H)
2000 x 1720 x 2000(mm)
* All specifications, dimensions and design characteristics shown in this catalogue are subject to change without notice.
Quick Navigator Menu: (Right-Click again to close this menu.)