1. To operate the machine, simply treadle on the foot switch, the machine wil automatically perform clamping and cutting for convenient operation.
2. Concealed sawblade performs upward cutting. Single or multiple workpieces can be cut simultaneously.
3. While cutting, the oil mist splashes automatically for cooling and lubrication.
4. Cutting feed is driven by a air/hydraulic combination cylinder for extremely stable cutting speed.
5. The machine cabinet painting is baked by high temperature of 200
degree (Powder coating) for resisting bumping without paint peeling off.
6. The machine permits 90 and 45 degree cutting.
1. Clamping system is controlled by an independent air cylinder.
2. Clamping system moves on linear guideway, that assures stable clamping.
* The clamping speed and cutting speed can be adjusted according
achieve superior cutting performance (Fast and stable cutting). Clamps workpieces securely.
* Clamping pressure can be adjusted as desired to suit work piece t on the work piece due to over-pressure.
1. Adjustable clamping height.
2. Adjustable clamping speed.
3. Adjustable cutting speed. The operato may adjust clamping height andspeed and
cutting height and speed according to work piece size and thickness for saveing waiting time.
4. Adjustable cutting height.
5. Push-pull type safety guard
6. Accurately controlled oil mist system greatly improves lubrication and cooling effect, while reducing trouble to a minimum.
a. The use of control panel combined with operation sequence label and
instruction labels increase operational convenience.
b. Table: The specially designed table is precision ground and hard chrome
plated to avoidscatching on the table surface. No rusting in 10 years of operation.
c.The one-piece fabricated aluminum alloy fence permits 45° cutting If features light weight and can be
easily mounted on the machine.
1. The Convenient Door For Saw Blade Replacing
Open the side door to replace the blade. The door can load the whole blade and there
won't be any inconvenience for the blade installation as those typed machine.
2. Chip Outlet Port
The chips are exhausted through this outlet port. It eliminates
inconvenient cleaning for those chip deposited in the machine.
Vacuum Oil Mist Unit
The vacuum oil mist unit employs vacuum generation principle to transform cutting fluid into oil mist for
splashing. It provides lubrication and cooling functions, ensuring no dust deposit and sawblade,
high cutting accuracy and long service life of sawblad.
The sawblade spindle is heat treated and plated for greatly increasing the spindle life
Suitable For Cutting Various Materials
Aluminum, Brass, heat sink, PVC, plastic steel, Bakelite,
acrylic plastic, Teflon, honeycomb board, wood and other non-ferrous metals.
18" sablade x 1" (bore), handle for changing sawblade
Infeed and outfeed roller conveyor, dust outlet, dust hood, dust
collector, guard, Horizontal clamping, Hydraulic feed system
JIH-18C D Type
90° or 45°
640 x 380mm
Table Height From Floor
7 1/2 HP
Converor Length (opt.)
Mechine Dia. (L x W x H)
880 x 880 x 1660mm
Packing Dia. (L x W x H)
960 x 990 x 1860mm
N.W. / G.W.
360 / 440kgs
Cutting Capacity (HxW)
125x125, 100x230, 60x270, 20x300 mm
* All specifications, dimensions and design characteristics shown in this catalogue are subject to change without notice.
Quick Navigator Menu: (Right-Click again to close this menu.)